> Abstract Submission > Submission Guideline
The KHUPO committee cordially invites you to submit abstract for oral and poster presentation.
- Abstract Submission
- Feb 28, 2017
- Extracellular vesicle proteomics
- Comparative proteomics and genomics
- Bioinformatics for quantitative omics
- Chromosome-centric Human Proteome Project(C-HPP)
- Mass spectrometry imaging for biomedical and pharmacological applications
- Recent advances in proteomic technologies from sample preparation to data analysis
- step. 1
Download the abstract template and fill out
- step. 2
Click "Abstract Submission"
Fill in the "Abstract Information"
- step. 3
Abstract File &
- step. 4
Review or modify at the “Abstract CHECK”
- Download the abstract template and fill out 1 page in English.
- Click on the "Abstract Submission" button.
- Fill out the correct "Abstract Information" in English.
※ "Abstract information" should include the following details:
Title, Presenter's Name, Affiliation and E-mail, All Author's Name and Affiliation, Category, and Presentation Type(Poster or Oral)
- Click on the "Complete" button.
- Acknowledgement of your submission will be automatically sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit abstract.
If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact the KHUPO secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Review and modify submitted abstracts by the deadline of abstract submission.
- The request for withdrawal should be submitted through email by Mar 15, 2017.
E-mail : email@example.com